Cupcakes, Cake Pops & Cake Push Up Pops
The flavors described below can be made into cupcakes, cake pops and cake push ups. A minimum order of 2 dozen is required. To order, please complete the Contact Kelly Form or call 612-310-1548.
Cupcakes (2 dozen minimum order)
- Traditional Cupcakes – $2.00 each
- Specialty Cupcakes – $2.25 each
- Gourmet Cupcakes – $2.50 each
- Drunken Cupcakes – $2.75 each (Contains alcohol…Must be 21 years or older to purchase 🙂 )
Mini-cupcakes (4 dozen minimum order)
- Traditional Cupcakes – $1.00 each
- Specialty Cupcakes – $1.25 each
- Gourmet Cupcakes – $1.50 each
- Drunken Cupcakes – $1.75 each (Contains alcohol…Must be 21 years or older to purchase 🙂 )
Baker’s Choice Assortment – $25 for 1 dozen (1 dozen minimum order)
Cake Pops (2 dozen minimum order)
Cake pops come in the same flavors and are priced the same as cupcakes. Basic ones come with sprinkles or a melting candy swizzle. They come bagged and are tied with either silk or curling ribbon. Can do in arrangement for an additional cost. Can do special requests…i.e., Mickey Mouse, characters, animals, baby faces w/ bonnets, etc., for an additional cost. Please inquire.
Cake Pushups (2 dozen minimum order)
$2.75 each. There are 3 triple layers for cake pushups. Customer can choose from cake or brownie, frosting or ice cream, and crushed candy or sauce. Decorations on the pushup container are an extra cost. Please inquire. **Earth friendly refund: $.25 per returned container credited toward your next order.
Cake Balls (2 dozen minimum order)
- Va Va Vanilla – the cake is infused with vanilla bourbon and has mini vanilla chips folded into the batter. It is topped with a yummy vanilla buttercream frosting.
- Cha Cha Chocolate – a moist & delicious chocolate cake topped with either chocolate or vanilla buttercream.
- Birthday Cake – a white cake with rainbow flecks throughout. It is topped with traditional frosting and rainbow sprinkles.
- Yummy Yellow – a moist yellow cake, similar to a Twinkie that is topped with traditional frosting.
- Butter Brickle Toffee – a light buttery brickle cake is topped with a light whipped cream cheese frosting and garnished with toffee bits.
- Pink Lemonade – a light refreshing pink lemonade cake, topped with a lemon frosting and candied lemon wedge.
- Outrageous Orange – a moist orange infused cake topped with light whipped frosting and garnished with fresh orange zest.
- Cherry o’ Chip – a white cake with cherry chips throughout that is topped with traditional frosting and garnished with a candied cherry bomb.
- Marble – a yellow and chocolate marbled cake topped with traditional frosting.
- Cinnamon Spice – a cinnamon infused cake with a whipped cream cheese frosting that is dusted with a powdered cinnamon sugar mix.
- Sweet Strawberry – this strawberry flavored cake has fresh strawberries blended into to the batter. The strawberry frosting is swirled into a rose pattern.
- Strawberries n’ Cream – same strawberry cake as above, only it is topped with a whipped cream cheese frosting and garnished with a fresh strawberry slice.
- Banana Chocolate Chip – a banana cake with mini chocolate chips folded into the batter that is topped with chocolate ganache.
- Ruby Red Velvet – this chocolaty red cake retains its moistness and is topped with a whipped cream cheese topping and garnished with mini chocolate chips or cake crumbles.
- Pistachio – this pistachio flavored cake is topped with a pistachio frosting and garnished with what else? A pistachio!
- Special Seasonal Flavors!
- Hot Cocoa with Whipped Marshmallow Frosting
- Peppermint Mocha
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Chai Latte
- Caramel Apple
- Iced Gingerbread
- Shortbread Lemonicious – this lemony cake starts with a shortbread base. It is topped with a lemon infused whipped cream cheese frosting and topped with fresh lemon zest.
- Oh-So-Oreo – this white cake batter has Oreo crumbles folded into the batter and starts with an Oreo cookie as its base. It is topped with a whipped cream cheese frosting and is garnished with half an Oreo.
- Chocolate Maple Bacon – this moist chocolate cake has bacon folded into the batter. It is topped with a light maple frosting and is garnished with bacon crumbles. Sweet & salty deliciousness! A fav among the male population!
- Neapolitan – this cupcake is 3 flavors in one! Chocolate, vanilla & strawberry cake is topped with an ice cream frosting and garnished with one of the flavors’ wafer cookies.
- S’more – need I say s’more?
- Salted Caramel Mocha Latte – this chocolate espresso cake is topped with flaked sea salt before baking and is topped with a creamy latte frosting, drizzled with decadent caramel sauce and garnished with a mini chocolate & caramel biscotti. Have your sweet treat and coffee all in one!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup – this chocolate cupcake is filled with a homemade peanut butter ball, topped with whipped peanut butter frosting and topped with a mini PB cup!
- Andes Mint Chocolate – a chocolate cupcake is topped with a minty frosting and garnished with crushed Andes mints. Its mintalicious!
- Girl Scout Thin Mint – a chocolate cupcake that starts with a thin mint cookie base. It is topped with a minty frosting and is garnished with a half a thin mint cookie!
- Girl Scout Samoa – a chocolate caramel cupcake that is topped with a coconut infused frosting and garnished with crushed Samoa. Who needs a boring brownie?
- Key Lime Pie – starts with a graham cracker base that is topped with a zesty lime cupcake & whipped frosting. Garnished with fresh lime zest.
- Salted Nut Roll – a moist yellow cake with a caramel filling topped with marshmallow frosting, more caramel and garnished with peanuts. Ahhh, childhood memories!
- Almond Joy – a chocolate cake with a gooey coconut filling topped with chocolate frosting and garnished with peanuts. Just like the candy bar…yum!
- PB & J – a moist yellow cake with your choice of grape or strawberry jelly filling. Topped with a scoop of peanut butter frosting and garnished with peanut butter chips. Great for summer picnics and kids events! Fabulous with a glass of ice cold milk!
- Cup o’ Joe – a chocolate espresso cake topped with chocolate buttercream and garnished with a choc covered espresso bean! Can you say caffeine rush? This one was inspired by my friends dad…too bad his name’s not Joe!
- Breakfast Blend – a pancake batter inspired cupcake with bacon folded in. Topped with a maple infused frosting and garnished with even more bacon crumbles. Who says you can’t eat breakfast all day long?
- White Chocolate Raspberry – white choc cake with white choc mini chips folded into the batter. Has a raspberry infused frosting and is topped with a fresh raspberry.
- Chocolate Cherry Cola – choc cola cake with a sweet cherry filling. Has a whipped cream frosting and is garnished with a maraschino cherry.
- Tiramisu – this espresso soaked white cake and has a Kahlua infused mascarpone filling. It is topped with a light and fluffy frosting that is dusted with powdered sugar, cocoa and nutmeg. Truly decadent!
- White Russian – vodka and Kahlua infused white cake. Topped with a Kahlua infused frosting and garnished with choc shavings.
- Margherita – tequila infused lemon cake topped with lime buttercream and garnished with fresh lime zest. Girl’s weekends, pool parties, bunko, etc.
- Rum Chata – rum chata infused white cake with a whipped rum chata infused cream cheese frosting.
- Pina Colada – pineapple and coconut rum infused cake with coconut rum infused blue buttercream frosting and garnished with a maraschino cherry. Bring these to the cabin, beach or your next pool party!
- Caramel Appletini – apple spice cake topped with caramel apple frosting, drizzled in a rich creamy caramel sauce and rimmed in green sanding sugar. Bring to your next party and serve in martini glasses. This is a very sophisticated looking cupcake! Deeeelish too!
- Dark Chocolate Jack Daniels – a very manly cupcake, but who says it can’t be enjoyed by women too? This dark chocolate coffee infused cake is filled with a dark chocolate Jack Daniels whiskey ganache and is topped with a dark chocolate Jack Daniel’s buttercream frosting. It’s tall, dark and handsome, just like the men who will enjoy it!
- Peach Bellini – champagne and peach schnapps infused cake with fresh peaches baked right in. Topped with a peach & champagne buttercream. Perfect for a shower, brunch or ladies get together! Delicious served with a glass of peach Bellini.
- Strawberry Champagne – champagne infused strawberry cake with fresh strawberries baked right in. Topped with a champagne frosting and garnished with a fresh strawberry slice. Also perfect for showers, brunches and ladies gatherings!